16 December 2011

Who You Tryin' to Get Crazy wit, Ese?

Don'cha know I'm loco? After tonight with my brothers' three kids and my five all simultaneously pinging off the walls, I have very few brain cells left. I love them to death, but man when they get together the decibel level skyrockets, especially after they get punchy! Wow. I thought about doing a "crazy" theme, but Seal didn't feel right, Gnarls Barkley wasn't cutting it, and there is no way in heaven, earth, or hell that Britney Spears was ever going to make it onto my countdown. Aerosmith almost made it, but I had to go with Cypress Hill, because I really have gone "Insane in the Brain!"

I remember a long ago watching MTV late one night, excited that this video was on after a series of garbage, only to have it interrupted by Beavis and Butthead rocking out to it, trying to tap on the screen and stage dive off their couch. What a commentary on my generation. I'm not even going to post a link to those icons. You'll have to find them yourself, fartknocker.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I think I'll post a little writing every so often...some polished...some rough. And I welcome any comments or criticisms or cupcakes you care to throw my way.