06 December 2011

Europe Anyone?

Time for a trip back to the '80s to get set for "The Final Countdown." I know I still have quite a way to go in my Ed.D. program, but I am counting down this semester. Two more papers, one final, one more class. It all ends Thursday night!

It's been a tough semester, and even though I've learned more than my professors probably think, I can't wait until it's over. I'm ramping things up tonight to give it a good go tomorrow, as I take the day off to finish off my written assignments. Wish me luck, 'cause I'm gonna need as much as I can get.

And even if you don't care about my philosophical development or my stress levels or anything else, you can't hate on Europe.

Hmmm...maybe a trip is in order....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I think I'll post a little writing every so often...some polished...some rough. And I welcome any comments or criticisms or cupcakes you care to throw my way.