24 December 2011

Merry Muppet Christmas Eve!

So, following our annual tradition, we took our kids to a matinee before going to dinner (at the Brick Oven) and the nativity at Aunt Carol's house. And this year's feature happened to be the New Muppet Movie. So as you may have already guessed what's in my head, I'm sharing with you so you could get it stuck in yours. Merry Christmas! ("Mahna Mahna.")

We also had a very touching moment or two during the nativity, as put on by the kids. We finished, as always with "Silent Night." So today's two-fer should leave you pondering more than the jolly red-suited fat dudw who needs to shortly make an appearance.

Again, Merry Christmas.

2 comments:

  1. My favorite was "am I muppet or a man" !! Good flick. MERRY CHRISTMAS!

    ReplyDelete

I think I'll post a little writing every so often...some polished...some rough. And I welcome any comments or criticisms or cupcakes you care to throw my way.