22 December 2011

Color Shift

Well, if it's not going to be a white Christmas (no video), I'm more than willing to let Elvis take over the color scheme. Now, I'm not the biggest fan of the King, but for some reason (probably relating to my pops), it isn't a real Christmas without spinning "Blue Christmas" a time or two.

I actually ran through several songs as I finished my shopping for the season. Okay, I'm not technically done done, but I'm close enough to consider it a victory. And the best part is that Amy hasn't stumbled upon hers yet...and it's driving her crazy. This has been the best part of the holiday for me so far. Heh heh.

P.S. Come on, snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I think I'll post a little writing every so often...some polished...some rough. And I welcome any comments or criticisms or cupcakes you care to throw my way.