31 December 2011

Last One?

Well, I'm cutting it close again; that's nothing new. And again I've had trouble coming up with something fitting for the day. I thought of end-of-year-ish ditties such as "It's the End of the World As We Know It" or even "1999," but I don't think so. Blah.

I think I'm just going to post another cool video that I use with my students for exploring text in depth and adding meaning through context. It's also just a cool video and song. And I guess it kind of fits a New year's resolution type theme as well. It's "What I've Done" by Linkin Park. I'll post a complete list of the videos in the next day or two. Maybe I'll write something different as well.

Like always, I invite comments, complaints, cupcakes, or any type of feedback.

Have a bodaciously radical 2012. (Yes, I really did just say that.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I think I'll post a little writing every so often...some polished...some rough. And I welcome any comments or criticisms or cupcakes you care to throw my way.