23 December 2011

Just Because

It seems that since Christmas Break started not too many people have been check out the video of the day. It's good to see that most of you have some semblance of a life. But anyway, I don;t really have a song that means anything today. There just wasn't too much music today apart from the Michael Buble Christmas I gave my wonderful wife and the slow, mushy romantic stuff at the wedding reception we went to this evening. Among all the running down of last, and I mean L.A.S.T. presents, the changing of the oil in dos coches, the registering of R2, the grading of papers (yes, still), carpeting and tiling a dollhouse, and other various running around, there wasn't a whole lot of music of note.

So, I'm just posting one of my favorite videos of the past few years. i mean, come on. When is a little Weezer not a good idea? So here's "Pork and Beans" for your holiday pleasure.

Now, for those who have stuck it out, I have a reward for you. I'm going to take some requests for the last week of the year. If you have a video that just has to be played (and it strikes my fancy at the time), I'll select it and give you credit. So there. Just be sure to read the small print. (if you can find it).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I think I'll post a little writing every so often...some polished...some rough. And I welcome any comments or criticisms or cupcakes you care to throw my way.