05 December 2011

Addendum

Sorry about the pity party lately. I'm not dying, per se; although some of my students wouldn't really mind if I just never came back. So there will be some disappointment.

No, really, I'm okay. Tonight, in class (of all places) my ideas and schedules and assignments all started to fall into places. So, as I wandered home this evening, I threw in one of my all-time favorite think bands, Toad the Wet Sprocket. There's a B-side that I first heard on the single "Fall Down" called "All Right." Yes, this is back when I still purchased cassette singles to DJ with at parties and dances, but that's a different saga.

I know that everything will work out. The end of the semester is Thursday. It's in sight. Plus, I just have to finish up two papers and a written final. No big deal. I eat finals for lunch, although they usually give me indigestion. Then again, that's what you work through on the weekends, right?

SO, to apologize for my whining, you get a dose of Toad. It's "All Right." There is no official video for this song. This is a decent version with a semi-decent picture as a background. Breathe and enjoy. Just don't start a coughing fit. It would ruin the mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I think I'll post a little writing every so often...some polished...some rough. And I welcome any comments or criticisms or cupcakes you care to throw my way.