21 December 2011

School's Out for Christmas

So it was another day of recycled "see you next year" jokes and corny holiday gifts, although some were quite delectable. I thought I'd celebrate by giving you a taste of some non-traditional Christmas music, my favorite being "Christmas Is" by Run DMC. Yep, we're kickin' it old school again, tinsel style. Unfortunately, there isn't video for this song, so I'm going to substitute it with Run DMC's other huuuuuuuge Christmas hit "Christmas in Hollis."

Word up.

Whoa! Hold the show. I just found a decent version of "Christmas Is," so it's another two-fer tonight. I should get an extra present from the big man for that. Plus, we're both phat, so we're like brothers or something, right?

Hit it, RUN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I think I'll post a little writing every so often...some polished...some rough. And I welcome any comments or criticisms or cupcakes you care to throw my way.