05 December 2011

Help!

That pretty much sums up my experience today. My co-teacher called in sick this morning. I forgot my video clips. A mountain of late work finally came in. And I have two papers to finish before Thursday.

So, simply put, The Beatles get today's nod for my song/video of the day. I was actually quite surprised at the quality of this recording. Hope you enjoy it because I'm seriously in need of it. Anybody have a few extra days lying around? I'd take hours if you've got 'em.

Notice it's not Chrstmassy.

P.S. This is five days in a row now. But just watch. The minute I stop babbling and playing videos and try sharing something important is the day everyone will forget this blog even existed.

1 comment:

  1. I have to say, I find a lot of consolation in the fact that I'm not the only one searching for a few more days or even minutes. If I find any, I'll be sure to share.

    ReplyDelete

I think I'll post a little writing every so often...some polished...some rough. And I welcome any comments or criticisms or cupcakes you care to throw my way.