19 December 2012

Kid Stuff

How can Jell-O not make you happy?  As a kid I loved any time my mom would make jigglers, which was not very often.  She hasn't made them since...well...honestly I don;t remember...probably since Nicole was about six or seven.  It's a good thing Amy's grandma makes them for just about every family potluck occasion.  They don't last too long around here either when Amy or I make them.  The only downside (as far as a concerned--cough--parent is concerned) is that they only want Jello-O for dinner.

Oh, yeah.  Eating jigglers makes me laugh and shake like a bowl full of this stuff...or Santa's belly.

Recipe: 1) Choose your flavor.  2) Follow the instructions on the box.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I think I'll post a little writing every so often...some polished...some rough. And I welcome any comments or criticisms or cupcakes you care to throw my way.