20 December 2012

24 Hours

What a great way to start the morning.  Sometimes, when I either forget my breakfast or "forget" my breakfast, I head to Floriberto's for one of their wonderful breakfast burritos.  And although I enjoy every single one of their offerings, my favorite is the potato, egg, and bacon burrito (and cheese, of course).  The drive-thru lady knows that she doesn't need to ask me about sauce.  I always get one green and one red.  These burritos are so amazing tat several of our faculty stop there in the mornings.  Many eat half for breakfast and save the rest for lunch.  I just can't stop eating one in time to think about lunch.
 My favorite part of these burritos?  The fact that it's open 24 hours a day, and there isn't a bad time EVER for a bacon and egg burrito. Don't believe me? Try it, and become converted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I think I'll post a little writing every so often...some polished...some rough. And I welcome any comments or criticisms or cupcakes you care to throw my way.