26 December 2012

Ultimate Comfort Food

It's taken me a while, but I'm finally caught up with my food posts.  Today, the family took a lazy day: we didn't do anything we didn't want to.  I didn't get dressed until just before noon.  Grazing was the main order of the day.  However, around 6:30 or 7:00 we hauled everything out of the fridge for a leftover night.  Anyone who knows me knows how much I love leftovers--especially for breakfast or lunch.  Most of these goodies came either from Christmas dinner at Mom and Dad's house yesterday or from other meals previously highlighted on this blog.  See how many you you can recognize on my plate.
I think the only ham, turkey, and funeral potatoes are the only things I haven't posted before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I think I'll post a little writing every so often...some polished...some rough. And I welcome any comments or criticisms or cupcakes you care to throw my way.