27 December 2012

Hog and Eggs

Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, they say.  So why not start it off with something delicious.  And even if I don't make time every day, there's just something about bacon and eggs that gets your morning going in the right direction. These scrambled huevos also have milk, cheese, onion, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper.
The raspberry peach jam on the toast is amazing as well.

P.S.  For some reason, Facebook wouldn't let me post more than two of my catch-up links yesterday.  Don;t forget to check those out as well.

1 comment:

  1. I love making breakfast. Last time I made hash browns, sausage, bacon, eggs to order, and sourdough toast. I like strawberry jam, though.

    ReplyDelete

I think I'll post a little writing every so often...some polished...some rough. And I welcome any comments or criticisms or cupcakes you care to throw my way.