27 December 2010

Whatever the Weather

After watching the news tonight, I am truly grateful that all the airlines jacked up their ticket prices so high that they drove us away from flying back east for Christmas. Seriously, I've driven through fog and blizzards and hurricanes, but I do NOT want to be out in all that crap that's blowing across the states right now. My apologies to anyone who is stranded or delayed; I've played that game before, too. So...a big thank you to Delta, Southwest, United, and every other major holiday rip off. You saved me a long, cold, boring layover.

We felt the storm last week. See the post from 21 December.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I think I'll post a little writing every so often...some polished...some rough. And I welcome any comments or criticisms or cupcakes you care to throw my way.