11 December 2010

(Sniffle)

What's this? Eleven in a row! Woo-hoo! If I were a D-I football program, I'd be crying (louder) that the BCS must go because I might have a chance at a big bowl! Sorry, Boise St, you got the shaft again. Well, I'm still on fire in a frazzled, smoldering, burned-out sort of way. No kids have chucked (knock on wood, pseudo-wood, fiberglass, aluminum, or whatever works) so far tonight. I might actually get some sleep. Maybe. And did you notice that it's still the day this post is supposed to be posted.

Amy went Christmas shoppong while I stayed home and fought the good fight with the sickies. I am thankful that I made it through this week with nothing more than the sniffles--and they're not from my reluctance to leave my final paper behind.

Oh, and about me posting my research paper, fuhgeddaboutit. Maybe when the more practical article appears. I promise it will be more reader friendly (and less convoluted by theory and APA formatting).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I think I'll post a little writing every so often...some polished...some rough. And I welcome any comments or criticisms or cupcakes you care to throw my way.