17 December 2010

Christmas--Oh That's This Month?

Today, besides feeling much better, I am thankful for parents who live close and have room for Santa to stash his loot before the big present barrage. Man, my kids are going to make out like bandits this year. With my EdD semester done, and these few days "off," it's beginning to feel like I can slow down for Christmas. However, there are still seventeen bazillion things to do in order to be ready. Don't say anything about shopping; I'm still not done. Just don't remind me. I said to knock it off. Stop it.

Maybe over the holiday I'll get around to doing some good writing on a few pieces I've been keeping on the back burner. Maybe all the hidey holes at Grandma's house could come in handy again. Hmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I think I'll post a little writing every so often...some polished...some rough. And I welcome any comments or criticisms or cupcakes you care to throw my way.