21 December 2010

List

Today I am thankful for a few things. These are listed in no particular order except for the order that they came sneaking into my brain. Other than that there is no designation of hierarchy in my thoughts tonight.

1. I am thankful that Christmas shopping comes once a year.
2. I am thankful that in less than 24 hours Christmas Vacation will officially be here!
3. I am thankful that I've been able to blog twenty consecutive days.
4. I am thankful for grapes from Sam's Club.
5. I am thankful for grape Kool-Aid.
6. I am thankful that I don't have to visit the BSA office frequently.
7. I am thankful for silent reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I think I'll post a little writing every so often...some polished...some rough. And I welcome any comments or criticisms or cupcakes you care to throw my way.