04 December 2010

Blue Booger Blower (Sorry, Had to Alliterate)

Well, the obvious choice for today's post is Zac, as he was baptized today. I'm proud of my little doofus. I'd go off and mention all of the awesome things he does and says and is, but then I might be suddenly smitten with the leaky-eye syndrome and get my keyboard wet. Anyway, I'm sure Amy will post pictures and everything on our family blog.

So, I'll choose something else. I am thankful today for bulb syringes. You know...the blue things, the booger suckers that send their victims into a screaming rage even though you're just trying to unblock their nasal passages. Its good for the little snotty noses, right?

However, that;s not how I'm thankful for them. Sam has adopted his as his new chew toy. No, get that image out of your mind. The other end! I don't let my kid munch on his mocos. He's been using the bulb part to nurse those sore gums. And I'll keep on letting him. Little dude tried biting my shoulder twice in the past twenty minutes.

1 comment:

  1. At my house, it is known as the Boogie Monster, and the Boogie Monster has a whole hero's journey story called the Legend of the Boogie Monster. It is an epic story where the hero wasn't always good but redeems himself in the end...=)

    ReplyDelete

I think I'll post a little writing every so often...some polished...some rough. And I welcome any comments or criticisms or cupcakes you care to throw my way.