03 December 2010

Three in a Row!

No, I'm not grateful for tic-tac-toe, although that's how I made it through a couple of classes in junior high. Today, and notice that it's not really a few minutes after midnight, I'm grateful for the Buy-It-Now option on eBay. I hate, hate, hate, detest, deplore, abhor, etc. getting excited about bidding on an item only to lose it at the last second to a professional bidder. You'd think some of these weasels were bred specifically to torture those of us who don't have a USB port or two at the base of our necks or ethernet running through our veins.

So, thanks to those vendors out there who actually care and let me pay my darn money without haggling. Now my son who lost his Lego C3PO at school (because he takes after his father) has a way to get his Lego droid without buying the Death Star...although this geeky dad thinks that would be pretty awesome, too, but he's too big of a cheapskate to shell out for it.

2 comments:

  1. Curious, are you pursuing another degree?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin, I'm attempting the Ed.D. in Curriculum and Instruction from USU.

    ReplyDelete

I think I'll post a little writing every so often...some polished...some rough. And I welcome any comments or criticisms or cupcakes you care to throw my way.