05 November 2012

NaNoWriMo Repentence 2012

So I haven't actually started my novel attempt for this year.  Throw all the rotten tomatoes you want. I have a force field called cyberspace right now.  No, I'm still trying to cram this independent study course together while treading water in my stats class.  I might soon resort to the "dead man" float.  Yep, I did learn something in swimming lessons back in Arkansas so many years ago.

However, life seems to be a little more organized, and I am making progress.  I had an idea in the shower Sunday morning, and I've been laying out plot lines like strands of Christmas lights.  They're tangled, and I'm not sure if they work yet, but the ladder is out, the gloves are on, and it's time to start writing.

Anyone else out there brave enough to take the challenge?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I think I'll post a little writing every so often...some polished...some rough. And I welcome any comments or criticisms or cupcakes you care to throw my way.