20 November 2012

What's This Planning Ahead Stuff?

So, as I was scrolling through countless pages of people I hardly know posting about how thankful they are about their spouses, kids, jobs, freedoms, salvation, Twinkies--none of which are to be discounted--I remember that December is coming soon.  And for those few who have followed this blog for the past few years, you know that I do some kind of daily post during the months of December.  It started as a repentant purging of my blogging laxness two years ago.  And so I posted once a day about something that I was thankful for...non-traditional items in most cases.

last year, I posted a music video each day.  That was pretty cool, and I experienced my highest viewership up to that point.  Now I face a conundrum.  How do I top that?  Or, at least, what can I follow up with?  What do I go to this year for my daily December schtick?  I need a new gimmick.  I have a few ideas, but I'm not too sure they would work.  So I'm open to ideas.  What could I post about on a daily basis that fits me?

Please help me brainstorm as I am up to my eyeballs in bad student writing right now.  I feel my brain might just melt--not Wicked Witch of the West melt, mind you, but more like Nazi dudes at the end of Raiders of the Lost Ark melt.

4 comments:

  1. If I weren't up to my eyeballs in missionaries I would help you brainstorm. Heehee Auntie M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bad excuses from students, favorite Christmas treats???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christmas memories. The good, the bad, the embarrassing....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd kinda like to see you melt...not really. I keep track of the weird/funny things kids say in class to use in yearbook, so that would work for me, but I don't know about you.

    ReplyDelete

I think I'll post a little writing every so often...some polished...some rough. And I welcome any comments or criticisms or cupcakes you care to throw my way.