29 November 2013

Call for Storytime

So it's almost December, and I have come up with my December blogging idea.  This year I'd like to explore a different memory every day and share a short narrative.  Since I've been delving into the past recently, it sounds to me (at least right now) that I shouldn't find it too difficult.  However, I would like to ask for your assistance.  I've got a few that I want to stat with, but I need you to help me think of ideas--times in my life that might be worth writing about--small little slices of life.  So please chime in with what you would like to hear/read.  Whether it's a general suggestion like an age, a grade in school, or a place I lived, or even if you have a particular situation or story you'd like me to tackle, I'd love your input.

Check out my other posts throughout joeaveragewriter.blogspot.com if you need to see what subjects I've tackled recently.

I'm excited to see which stories reveal themselves over the next thirty-one days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I think I'll post a little writing every so often...some polished...some rough. And I welcome any comments or criticisms or cupcakes you care to throw my way.